Posted On:
Thursday, May 30, 2013
News Image
Required Documents and Information

Students who are new to the Brewer High School district need to be registered at the school for the upcoming school year.   The new student's parent or legal guardian should call the school at 256-778-8634 to make an appointment for registration.   

The parent or legal guardian must provide all the following documentation at the time of registration: 

  • Withdrawal documents from prior schoolMust include official withdrawal form, final year-end grades or unofficial transcript, a copy of courses the student requested for the new school year, discipline and attendance reports. 
  • Proof of guardianship or custody (if student does not live with both birth parents). This must be a legal document that has been filed in a court of law, i.e., Custody Ruling by court or Attorney Created Power of Attorney.  No hand-written evidence will be accepted. 
  • Proof of residence  (Copy of current lease or deed or copy of current utility bill showing service to residence in our district and registered in parent/guardian's name).  If utilities are registered in the landlord's name, a Residency Affidavit (provided by the school) must be completed and submitted. 
  • Alabama Immunization Record (original blue copy)
  • Copy of student's Social Security card and birth certificate (THESE DOCUMENTS ARE OPTIONAL. Morgan County Schools will only use this information to ensure correct student identification and spelling for school record transfer and state tracking.)


 Administrators reserve the right to omit or add to the list requirements. 

View all Highlights